>> Booking Application The showgrounds are available to hire for your upcoming show, gymkhana, freshmans days, training days etc.
CONDITIONS OF USE AND HIRE OF WESTBURY SHOWGROUND:
- NO floats, trucks or vehicles of any kind are to be parked in front of, or around the Grandstand, Kiosk, Home Industries Building or Dog Arena and Dog Pavilion.
- NO horses to be ridden in the vicinity of, or around the Grandstand, Kiosk, Home Industries Building or Dog Arena and Dog Pavilion.
- NO parking of horse floats and trucks on the arena.
- NO parking or driving of floats, trucks or vehicles on the Trotting Track.
- NO riding of horses on the trotting track without permission.
- ALL rubbish is to be picked up and removed.
- ALL manure and hay to be removed. Horse Stalls and Yards are to be left clean and the gate boards left in the gate slots. ( not left on the ground)
- HIRER is to be mindful of ground damage and tracking, and must be prepared to move equipment and competition areas to maintain the integrity of the ground and minimize damage to the arena surface. (Failure to do so may incur costs for the repair of the damage)
Please note – the gravel pad near the horse yards and stalls is to be reserved for large horse trucks only.
Hire Fees – Subject to change
Fee Schedule for Hiring of Facilities:
Ground: $110 per day
$150 per day if 3 or more dressage arenas are used $150 per day if 3 or more show jumping arenas are used
Rotary Kiosk: $20 per day
Kitchen: $50 per day
Day Time Functions: $60
Evening Functions: $110
Hire of Show Jumps:
Full set: $100 (includes full set of wings, poles, infills, metal cups, break-away cups, start and finish flags)
Part of set: $50 conditions apply
Broken pole fee: $30
PLEASE ENSURE PARTICIPANTS ARE AWARE OF THE CONDITIONS OF HIRE OF THE SHOW GROUND
For bookings and information about the hire of facilities contact:
Mrs Helen Ritter
2 Albuera Street,
WESTBURY. Tas 7303
Phone: 63 931901
Mobile: 0418 293 719
>> Booking Application (must be completed and sent to the above address to confirm booking)